Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The crossroads between should and must

To be honest I almost always choose must. I don't really care what people want me to do. Sure my parents would prefer me to go off to college and be in debt for the next ten years. Then hopefully get a job which I'll most likely hate. But I'm not gonna do that.

In the military you don't get payed a whole lot but I don't care about that. You put your life on the line for your country and you expect nothing in return. Sure your taken care of by the govt but your not exactly living lavish either. The only thing I can see myself doing is joining the military. It's really all I care about. It really is something I Must do. Logically thinking I Should go to college and be safe and get a good job and make good money. I should start a family and be with them all the time and not leave for a year at a time to go off to a warzone and risk my life for my country. But fuck that. I Must join the Army and I Must go off and fight and risk my life it just what I have to do.

I see myself headed in the same direction. I definitely plan on making a career out of the Army. If I do get out early I honestly have no I idea what I will do. I don't want to go to college and I have no idea what I would do for a living. Because all I've ever wanted to do was join the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment