Monday, March 31, 2014

Raising Digital Awareness

It's important to attract visitors to your blog because you can actually help people if they read posts from your blog. If they are intersected in joining the military and they read my blog they could gain some good information because a lot of my posts are about the military and I could know more about the military than they do. I'm addressing visitors needs by posting about the military. The only person that would really benefit from my blog would be someone that is intersted in joining the military. I can improve the value of my sight by posting more consistently. I would say human interaction is much more important than digital. Posting on a blog is pretty easy. You have a lot of time to think before you post. If your talking to someone your usually more honest because you have to answer a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment